shooting update  
Home Help Search Login Register

Username  
Password

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: shooting update  (Read 4278 times)
andydavis

« on: February 14, 2007, 09:48:21 PM »

It's wednesday, you know the big snow day...we just couldnt pass up shooting a scene with the amazing imagery that the snnow created for us today, so we shot scene one today. I can't give much away, but it should be a very memorable scene, I have already cut it together and I think it will be a nice jump scare scene that puts you right in the movie in the first minute of the film. It's also a special scene for me as it marks the debut of my son Owen, who did a really great job...the scene pays a lil homage to a particular dawn of the dead scene and is great in it's own right. This was my first time ever working with Jim Roberts, and man am I glad he agreed to do this film. I can tell we're going to have a great shoot, it went so smooth today...and the outcome looks great! See you all on Saturday.
DeadStroz

« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2007, 07:20:02 AM »

Sounds cool. Natures own sfx can't beat that. The blood against the snow should be sweet Make sure you have lots of hot choclate it's gonna be a cold one . see you there

Deadstroz
poliwog97

Rebecca & Jason are in the hiz-ouse!whoopwhoop!

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2007, 11:21:51 PM »

I ALMOST HAD A HEART ATTACK!!!!!!!!!
I have been away from my computer for the past few days.  Then I get these AWESOME pix in my email saying from todays shoot.  Shocked Shocked Huh Then I hop right on here to find something out and I 1st start to read that with the snow...well wow!!!  Then...phew it was only the 1st shot.    Grin
Well it is going to be beyond a cold one! 
Zombie 91
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

MySQL |  PHP |  Valid XHTML |  Valid CSS